Synergy Accessibility Tips Accessibility Mode

SFUSD Online Forms Portal

Guides: How to ApplyOnline Application | ParentVUE

Login to apply to SFUSD or to complete your Emergency Card Form.

Did you apply to SFUSD? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the online application. Please complete our survey which should take less than 10 minutes to complete.